Book Checkout & Pickup
Students, faculty and staff at the suburban campuses can request books from DePaul and I-Share. Books can be delivered to and picked up from any of the schools/campuses in the I-Share system. See the List of I-Share Members for a complete listing of participating universities.
Instructions for Requesting Books
- You will need a DePaul ID card, as well as an I-Share account. Create your I-Share account.
- To find books, search the I-Share catalog. Note that I-Share will also include books owned by DePaul.
- When you identify a title, click into the record.
- Click Request 1st Available.
- Sign in with your I-Share account information.
- Choose your pickup library. Note: You may choose DePaul and any of its campuses OR any of the other libraries in the list.
- Click Request.
- You'll receive an email once the item is available for you to pickup.
Suburban Campus Pickup Information
- You will be notified via email when the item has arrived. Make sure you have a valid email address on file with the Library.
- Allow 1-2 business days from the time you are notified that the item is available for pickup.
- Items will already be charged to your library account when they arrive at the suburban campus of your choice.
Pick up Locations
O'HareHours and address
Book pickup/drop off: Reception desk First floor, Suite 100
Book pickup/drop off: Administrative Service desk
Book pickup/drop off: Front Administration desk, DePaul Suite (5350)