The Library offers regular opportunities to learn about our services and platforms and to collaborate with others around campus.
Our workshops will introduce you to the Library's Digital Services, available technologies and how they can serve you as faculty and instructors. Examples of workshops include:
- How to use Library Digital Services in courses
- Introduction to DePaul's Institutional Repository, Via Sapientiae
- Faculty, Copyright and Author Rights
- Using visual resources in courses
- DIY Image Collections in the Library's Image Reserves
If you have suggestions for Workshops, contact us with your idea.
Suggest a Workshop
The Library hosts user groups on campus where colleagues from many disciplines share ideas, learn about new developments in digital platforms and make connections.
Via User Group
The Via User Group launched in 2015. The group meets quarterly, bringing together current administrators of collections, journals and proceedings to discuss the Digital Commons platform, learn about new features and share ideas for the future. Non-administrators are always welcome.