DePaul University Library > Find >
- E-book Collections
- Finding E-books Using WorldCat Local
- Books 24 x 7
An extensive e-book collection in the areas of business, finance, government, and information technology.
Includes thousands of full text e-books from across all disciplines. Access note: Available to current students and faculty only; not available to walk-in users.
A collection of hundreds of full text e-books from across all disciplines.
Access to thousands of books, certification manuals, and articles from top software and technology publishers; also includes a number of business, management, and finance titles. Access note: Limited to 7 simultaneous users.
Alphabetical list of our e-book collections; sortable by subject area.
Finding E-books Using WorldCat Local
Tips on searching for E-Books in DePaul WorldCat Local
- Search WorldCat Local by keyword, author, or title – if you know the exact title, use “quotation marks” for better results.
- Check eBook in the left column under Formats.
- View Now will connect you to the e-book even if DePaul is not shown as an owner.
- If DePaul is listed as an owner but there’s no View Now, click the book title and look for a link under "Find a copy online."