1 East Jackson Blvd
DePaul Center, 10th floor
Chicago, IL 60604
Access Services/General Information
Directions Campus Map Floor Plan Library Staff
The Loop Library primarily supports the programs in the Driehaus College of Business, College of Communication, College of Computing and Digital Media, School of Continuing and Professional Studies, and School of Public Service. The book and periodical collections cover business, computer science and communication. Materials not housed at this location are easily requested from the Richardson Library in Lincoln Park or other I-Share libraries. A reference collection covering all subject matters is available to consult on site.
- Unwind the Mind Recreational Reading Collection
Popular Reading Collection contains contemporary fiction, popular non-fiction and best sellers. Books can be checked out for four weeks.
- Video Game & Console Collection
Video games are located in the media room near the Access Services Desk. Consoles may also be checked out.
- Faculty Publications
Contains books recently published by DePaul Faculty. Located near the Research Help desk.
Two lab spaces exist with 75 PCs collectively with 4 scanners and 4 print release stations.
- The University's wireless network is also accessible from one's laptop or mobile device.
- Three Bloomberg terminals are available exclusively at this location. Reservations are encouraged.
- Five group study rooms equipped with media: scape tables that may be reserved by current students, faculty and staff
- A quiet area designated at the far (south) end of the Library