You can also contact us by:
DePaul University Libraries > Services > Resources For... > Current Students > Library Research Prize > How It Works
1. Students complete the First Year Program Writing Showcase entry form (select project type: Library Research Prize) and submit essay and Research Statement for consideration.
2. A panel of DePaul University Librarian judges evaluate and select the most outstanding entries to receive the Library Research Prize and to be honorees at the Showcase.
3. Honorees participate in a DePaul University Center for Writing-based Learning Workshop and create a poster to accompany their selected writing project.
4. Honorees share and display their work at the Showcase, in the company of peers, family, friends, and DePaul community members.
5. Following a short program, including remarks made by an invited keynote speaker and DePaul community members, honorees receive their awards.