You can also contact us by:
DePaul University Libraries > Services > Resources For... > Current Students > Library Research Prize > How It Works
1. Students complete the First Year Program Writing Showcase entry form (select project type: Library Research Prize) and submit essay and Research Statement for consideration.
2. A panel of DePaul University Librarian judges evaluate and select the most outstanding entries to receive the Library Research Prize and to be honorees at the Showcase.
3. Honorees participate in a DePaul University Center for Writing-based Learning Workshop and create a digital poster to accompany their selected writing project.
4. Honorees share and display their work at the Showcase, in the company of peers, family, friends, and DePaul community members.
5. Following a short program, including remarks made by an invited keynote speaker and DePaul community members, honorees receive their awards.