DePaul University Library > Services > Library Instruction >
Tutorials and Teaching Materials
Tutorials, videos, and guides support the teaching of research skills and concepts and demonstrate how to find materials using the DePaul Library. Embed or link to any of the materials below in your D2L course page.
- Tutorials & Videos - self-paced guides covering research skills and finding library material
- Research Guides - recommended resources and search strategies by discipline
- Course Guides - resources and strategies tailored for specific courses or assignments
- How-To Guides - informational guides covering common tasks and FAQs
- Research Assignments - guide to designing successful assignments with examples